Bechtel Recruitment by SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of Bechtel Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for Bechtel Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get Bechtel Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group, Inc.) is an engineering,procurement,construction and project management company. It is the largest construction company in the United states and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017. Its headquarters are in the South of Market,San Francisco.Bechtel was involved in constructing 40 percent of the nuclear plants in the United States.In 1968, the company completed the largest nuclear plant in the US at the time, the San Onofre nuclear Generating station in California. In 1972, Bechtel was involved in approximately 20 percent of all of the United States’ new power-generating capacity.By the end of the decade, the company had moved from nuclear power construction toward nuclear cleanup projects, including Three Mile Island in 1979.
Bechtel Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||Bechtel|
|Last Date of Application||May 2018|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
- Must be willing to relocate to project or job site.
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Proficient in computer applications and operating systems
- Good automation, data entry, and report preparation skills
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Selection will be based on the Written Test (or) Interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on “Bechtel” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard copy) Required.