DRDO Recruitment By-SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of DRDO Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for DRDO Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get DRDO Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence,Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
DRDO Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||DRDO|
|Salary||₹56,100/- Per Month|
|No of Vacancy||41|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date of Application||02/06/2018|
at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science & Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Students appearing/appeared in final year/semester examination and expecting to achieve first class after final examination may also apply with the condition to submit the degree/provisional degree certificate on or before 31 July 2018.
- Personal Interview – 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/DIVYANG candidate.
- General: Below 28 years.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): Below 31 years.
- SC/ST: Below 33 years.
- Up to 10 years relaxations for DIVYANG candidates.
- General and OBC male candidates:₹100/-
- No fee for Reserved candidates.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on”DRDO” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard Copy) required.