Indian Post Office Recruitment By-SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for Indian Post Office Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get Indian Post Office Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
About Indian Post Office:
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India It is involved in delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme(MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 155,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Indian Post office Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||Indian Post Office|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No of Vacancy||2286|
|Job Location||Across Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date of Application||24/05/2018|
- Candidates must have completed 10th from recognized Institution.
- Candidates must be between (18-40) years.
Candidates must pay ₹100/- in near by Head Post Office.
- The candidate must have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on”Indian Post Ofiice” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard Copy) required.