MPSC Recruitment By-SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of MPSC Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for MPSC Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get MPSC Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is a body created by the constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||MPSC|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer,Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Salary||Assistant Engineer:₹9300-₹34,800 Per Month Assistant Executive Engineer:₹15,600-₹39,100 Per Month|
|No of Vacancy||137|
|Last date of Application||25/05/2018|
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates must have completed B-Tech from Recognized University/Institution.(Civil and water Management/Environmental/Structural/Construction Engineering/Technology/Electrical and Power/Power System Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Candidates must have completed B-Tech from Recognized University/Institution.(Civil and water Management/Environmental/Structural/Construction Engineering/Technology/Electrical and Power/Power System Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
Candidates age must be between (19-38) years.
- For General:₹374/-
- For Reserved:₹274/-
Selection Will be based on the candidate performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview that will be conducted by MPSC.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on “MPSC” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard copy) Required.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 04 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.