SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 By-SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of SSC CGL Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the government job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for SSC CGL Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get SSC CGL Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. Get well settled in SSC CGL Recruitment SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) is an organisation under government of India to recruit various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices.The commission is an attached office of the Department of personnel and training(DOPT) which consists of Chairman,two Members and a Secretary-cum-controller of Examinatons.is post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government Of India.Staff Selection Commission has it’s headquarters at New Delhi.At present it has seven regional Offices at Allahabad,Mumbai,Kolkata,Guwahati,Chennai,Banglore.
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Vacancy||3805|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date of Application||04/06/2018|
Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant field as per posts from any recognized University or Institution are eligible to take part in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
Candidate age should be in between (18-30) years.
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Gen + PH: 10 years
- OBC+ PH: 13 years
- SC/ST + PH: 15 Years
- Ex-serviceman + GEN: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman + OBC: 6 years
- Ex-serviceman + SC/ST: 8 years
- For General & OBC :₹100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Women Candidates.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the 4 stages. All the candidates need to succeed in all stages for getting selection in CGL.
- Tier I: Written Examination
- Tier II: Written Examination
- Tier III: Descriptive Test
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test.
2. Pattern for the exam
- Tier-1 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type – 200 Marks)
- Tier-2 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type – each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3 Exam: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type – 100 Marks)
- Tier-4 Exam: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on “Staff Selection Commission” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard copy) Required.
- Scanned Photograph: Size of Photograph, should be greater than 4 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 100 by 120 pixels
- Scanned Signature: Signature size, should be greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 140 by 60 pixels
- Candidates can submit the application form from 05 May 2018 to 04 June 2018.