TNPL Recruitment By SuccessHike:
SuccessHike Provides you all the job recruitment Notification of TNPL Recruitment and other organization too for various Posts. All the government job recruitment posted by SuccessHike are Genuine and verified. Please read the provided information for TNPL Recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for the job. To get TNPL Recruitment notification do Subscribe us. Get well settled in TNPL Recruitment SuccessHike Supports all the organization who absorbs freshers as per their talent. SuccessHike Wishes you for the best to perform and Wishes you for selection of all the candidates who visits SuccessHike for Job updates.
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. The Government of Tamil Nadu listed the paper mill in April 1979 as one of the most environmentally compliant paper mills in the world under the provisions of the Companies Act of 1956. The factory is situated at Kagithapuram in the Karur District of Tamil Nadu. The registered office of the company is located in Guindy,Chennai.The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with an initial capacity of 90,000 tonnes per annum. TNPL has started the commercial production of newsprint on its new Paper Machine No. 2 from January 1996. The machine was supplied jointly by Voith Sulzer Paper Technology and its licensee in India, Larsen and Toubro Limited and has opened up new vistas for newsprint making.
TNPL Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Name of Organisation||Tamil Nadu NewsPrint and Papers Limited(TNPL)|
|Salary||₹13,900-₹18,800 Per Month|
|No of Vacancy||12|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date of Application||19/05/2018|
- First Class 3 years full time B.Sc Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.Sc (Chemistry).
- First Class full time BE/ B.Tech. in Pulp and Paper Technology.
- Full Time Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology.
- For General – 25 years
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DNC – 27 years
- For SC/SCA/ST – 30 years
- For Assistant Officer: Minimum 25 years
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions on “Tamil Nadu NewsPrint and Papers Limited” Official Website or Link mentioned below.
- After applying candidates must download the application form and include all the testimonials(Hard copy) Required.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 05 May 2018 to 19 May 2018.